Should we use the emacspeak speech back-end system-wide in Vinux?

All,
Here are the lines you need in you rorca settings file to use the
emacspeak backend:
#turn on speech
orca.settings.enableSpeech = True
#use emacspeak backend
orca.settings.speechServerFactory = 'orca.espeechfactory'
#select synthesizer (name emacspeak speech server)
orca.settings.speechServerInfo = ['dtk-exp', 'dtk-exp']