Re: multi-level undo

Hi:

I checked this out of svn and tried it. Undo/redo works, but character echo doesn't. Line/word echo works, and it looks like all other speech related stuff is OK. I tried toggling character echo but it made no difference.

The only unusual messages are:

  Undo! [3 times]
  Redo! [3 times]

Which is not that unusual I guess!