Re: Error trying to run w3

Hello Alex,

Thanks for the info.  I'll get around to playing with espeak as soon as
I get a chance.  I saw mention on the orca or vinux list concerning
making espeak sound much like outloud.  I've heard the voices that start
with Kre... maybe Krepps or Krebs but I've  not really checked them
out.  Later I'll have the time to explore more.

Thanks again for the info
rdc

--
Robert D. Crawford                                     robdcraw@xxxxxxxxxxx