Re: Emacspeak and Handhelds

Raman says:
> mostly bunk --shows you've been hanging out with darkside
> types.

I admitted my ignorance on the subject.

> You can always connect a keyboard to the IPAQ if you want

How small is this keyboard?  My dream is to have a pocket-sized solution,
but when people start talking about accessories, I begin to imagine a miriad
of cables and dangling components -- the situation that I'm trying to get
away from on my laptop.

If you have a moment, I'd be interested to read about your IPac config and
how you're using it, impressions of usefulness, etc.

Bryan