DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: Re: just a newbi problem, want to use festival, not flite with emacspeak

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
krishnakant Mane writes ("Re: just a newbi problem, want to use festival, not flite with emacspeak"):
> this is all confusing for me right now.
> firstly with a p4 1.4 ghz processor with 256 mb ram, will espeakf and
> emacspeak with emacs run fine?

My remark about the machine being too slow was a bit tongue in cheek.
On that machine, emacspeak works very well with ViaVoice, eflite or
multispeech. It even does so on a 1Ghz machine. It would probably work
fine on a 500MHz machine as well.

What I was trying to say is that wwith espeakf, I am seeing
considerable latency issues on that resonably fast machine, but your milage may of course vary.

> secondly I feel I will perhaps need to compile every thing by hand.

I do not have any first hand experience with Ubuntu but I would be
very surprised if you had to compile everything by hand. As Raman
mentioned in one of his recent blog posts there is even an emacspeak
package in Ubuntu Dapper, though only version 17. Still, this should
be enough to get you started.

Best regards, Lukas