DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: Re: just a newbi problem, want to use festival, not flite with emacspeak

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
"T. V. Raman" <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> so why do yu ned the  Viavoice sdk - the waa the emacspeak server
> is implemented, all  you need is the runtime.

Unless things have changed, currently there is no one that is
distributing only the runtimes to the public.  To get the runtimes you
either have to get the full sdk or have to get a distribution license,
if I am not mistaken

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

Marriage is a great institution -- but I'm not ready for an institution yet.
		-- Mae West