DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: Re: listing the most user friendly apps with emacspeak.

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
Steve Holmes writes ("Re: listing the most user friendly apps with emacspeak."):
> Interesting lisp code here.  How did you figure all that out? I'm not
> aware of the internal dired variables or functions like filename.

There are many ways, here is one: You pick an existing dired
command that supposedly has to do similar operations as the one you
want to write. Look at its source ("C-h M-f" works most of the time).
Try to understand how the existing function works and extract the
functions and variables you will need in your own code. Look at the
docstrings to make sure they really do what you believe.

Best regards, Lukas