Re: [patch] emacspeak-w3m.el and problems

I'm not on the w3m lists -- so at least I've not made them aware
of this. If you and others use w3m heavily, I suggest you join
their mailing list and contribute -- I'm sure they will be receptive.

    Robert> "T. V. Raman" <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
    >> many of these errors are because things that shouldn't be
    >> macros are defined as macros in w3m --- see my earlier
    >> message about cleaning up w3m itself and changing those to
    >> defsubst where appropriate.
    Robert>
    Robert> OK, as long as I know it wasn't something I did.
    Robert>
    Robert> Have the developers of w3m been made aware of their
    Robert> errors?  I have no idea what is appropriate where, so
    Robert> it wouldn't do any good for me to post a message to
    Robert> them.
    Robert>
    Robert> Thanks, rdc -- Robert D. Crawford rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx
    Robert>
    Robert> "The only real way to look younger is not to be born
    Robert> so soon."  -- Charles Schulz, "Things I've Had to
    Robert> Learn Over and Over and Over"

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman