Re: pulseaudio

My opinion, in a word, absolutely. We've had conversations about this
from time to time in the Open A11y standardization group, but it has
never gotten off the ground for lack of people to follow through. We do
have the ability to pursue this effectively, I think.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina@xxxxxxxxxxx

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina@xxxxxxxxxxx