Re: Emacspeak with eSpeak losing speech on Vinux 4

>From memory, the reason I used a script was because I just wanted
something quick and found that I couldn't just replace the setting in
emacspeak for aplay because aplay was always called with a specific
argument/glag which was not easily customizable. The script was faster
than creating and loading a new elisp function.

Yes, we probably just should add a pulseaudio option. Will put it on the
todo list.

Tim