Re: Emacspeak with eSpeak losing speech on Vinux 4

I started running X  once we started building ChromeVox;  but I
managed to keep my environment simple by running stumpwm, a
tiling window manager.  So now I have Emacs and Chrome both
running in the GUI  environment, and it gives me everything Ineed.