Re: Trying to use ViaVoice

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for your assessment of the ViaVoice tts; they are more-or-less
similar to my feelings. Of course, your opinions are far
better-informed than mine!

Regarding CVS updates, I would like to learn how to do CVS updates,
because Raman keeps adding features particularly to W3 mode which
would be extremely useful for me. Can one do CVS updates while logged
in as ordinary user?
Since I don't really understand code and how things work, I feel
nerous about making changes to emacspeak --- my only way of doing
anything meaningful on the computer.

Cheers.
Kalyan